2017年5月4日星期四

YouTube Ranking Factors 2017

Hey,This month I analyzed 1.3 million YouTube videos to answer the question:
Which factors correlate with first page rankings in YouTube?
I looked at tags. I looked at comments. I even looked at video length.
So if you ever wondered: "how can I get my videos to rank better?", then you'll really enjoy this new guide.
The best part?
Not only do I reveal all of my results, but I also show you how to take action on what I discovered.
(Including lots of real-life examples of how I apply these strategies to my YouTube marketing).
Check out the new guide right here.
Here's what you'll learn in today's guide:
-Do more views=higher rankings? Yes...but not in the way you might think
-The important ranking factor that very few people talk about (my data shows that this little-known factor is very strongly tied to YouTube rankings)
-The truth about video tags. Do they make a difference in your rankings? Our data has the answer
-Can videos from small channels outrank videos with lots of subscribers...Our analysis says "yes" (with an important caveat)
-Lots more

没有评论:

发表评论